Finding a photographer is one of the most important decisions you’ll make for your wedding. It’s also one of the hardest to make. In this blog post, I’m going to give you some pointers on how to find the right photographer for your needs. First, ask around! Friends and family are often excellent resources and will be happy to offer advice on which photographers they’ve had good experiences with or bad ones within their own weddings. Next, do some research online by searching for photographers in your area that fit what you’re looking for. Check out the websites of these photographers and social media sites- Instagram has become a popular way to showcase recent work by different photographers, so it can be an easy place to get ideas before contacting them.
- Take a look at the photographer’s portfolio to get an idea of what they specialize in
- Check out their website to see how professional and well-designed it is
- Contact them with any questions you may have about their work or pricing
- Meet in person for coffee before signing on as a client – make sure you like them personally, too!
- Make sure they’re available when you need them most (i.e., your wedding day)
- Ask if there are any hidden fees that might come up later on down the line